Join the CamiTK community
CamiTK is an open source project that anyone in the community can use, improve, and enjoy. We'd love you to join us! Here's a few ways to find out what's happening and get involved.
Publications and research projects using CamiTK
A lot of projects have or are currently using the CamiTK Community Edition framework to build long-term technical demonstrators or to allow collaborations between research teams and R&D departments in the industry.
As CamiTK is open source and contains no obligation (although it would help if users properly cite CamiTK, see below the list), this only lists the visible projects during the previous year.
References for 2022
- J. Moolenaar, N. Tümer, S. Checa. Computer-Assisted Preoperative Planning of Bone Fracture Fixation Surgery: A State-Of-The-Art Review. biomedical & chemical engineering, sep 2022.
- S. Guy, J.-L. Haberbusch, E. Promayon, S. Mancini, S. Voros. Qualitative Comparison of Image Stitching Algorithms for Multi-Camera Systems in Laparoscopy. Journal of Imaging, 8(3):52, feb 2022.
References for 2021
- M. Boudissa; B. Noblet; G. Bahl; H. Oliveri; M. Herteleer; J. Tonetti; M. Chabanas. Planning acetabular fracture reduction using a patient-specific biomechanical model: a prospective and comparative clinical study.International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 16(8):1305-1317, 2021.
- V. Ivanova, P. Vasilev; I. Stoianov; R. Andreev; A. Boneva. Design of a Multifunctional Operating Station Based on Augmented Reality (MOSAR). Cybernetics and Information Technologies, 21():119-136, March 2021..
- P. Shametaj. Positioning and orientation control of a needle-Insertion MRI compatible medical robot based on ROS using visual feedback. MS Thesis,University of Twente. 2021.
References for 2020
- Pour Arab, D.; Voros, S.; Essert, C. Dynamic path planning for percutaneous procedures in the abdomen during free breathing. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, Springer, 2020.
- Derathé, A.; Reche, F.; Moreau-Gaudry, A.; Jannin, P.; Gibaud, B.; Voros, S. Predicting the quality of surgical exposure using spatial and procedural features from laparoscopic videos. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, Springer, 2020, 15, 59-67.
- Lapouge, G.; Fiard, G.; Poignet, P.; Troccaz, J. Efficient target tracking for 3D ultrasound-guided needle steering. Medical Imaging 2020: Image-Guided Procedures, Robotic Interventions, and Modeling, 2020, 11315, 113150I.
- Lapouge, G.; Poignet, P.; Troccaz, J. Towards 3D ultrasound guided needle steering robust to uncertainties, noise and tissue heterogeneity. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, IEEE, 2020
- Fiard, G.; Selmi, S.-Y.; Maigron, M.; Bellier, A.; Promayon, E.; Descotes, J.-L.; Troccaz, J. Validating the transfer of skills acquired on a prostate biopsy simulator: a prospective, randomized, controlled study. Journal of Surgical Education, 2020, 77, 953 - 960
- Lasso, A.; Kazanzides, P. System integration. Handbook of Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, Elsevier, 2020, 861-891
- Thompson, S.; Dowrick, T.; Ahmad, M.; Xiao, G.; Koo, B.; Bonmati, E.; Kahl, K. & Clarkson, M. SciKit-Surgery: compact libraries for surgical navigation. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, Springer, 2020
You are using CamiTK and would like to appear on this page? Please contact us
If you are using CamiTK, and especially if you publish scientific papers, please cite this reference... and let us know! It will help us getting more funds (and therefore more people) to improve CamiTK, and we will reference your publication on this website.
Note: when citing CamiTK, please do not use a footnote with the URL, but cite this paper as a full reference.
Search an open CamiTK issues